Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited
Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited is a global pioneer in the Engineering, Construction & Installation, Procurement, oil & gas-related activities.
We are currently recruiting to fill the aforementioned position:
Job Title: Lifting Superintendent
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Controlling, Organizing, coordinating, and the execution of handling and lifting activities, ensuring the availability of lifting and handling equipment and ensuring at all times that in accordance with project documentation all jobs are performed effectively.
- Ensuring that environmental protection and safe works practices are promoted, and that safety and quality standards are implemented.
- Ensuring that the contractual requirements and project quality of the contract are fulfilled
- Setting up time schedule which adheres to the specific amount of time allocated to the work
- Ensuring that all Handling and Lifting activities being performed are properly supervised , whether its subcontracted or in direct hiring.
- Coordinating technical and human resources needed during each project and indicating any shortage or surplus
- Ensuring that all projects execution data are properly documented and maintained, throughout the Project duration, in accordance with the Project Control requirements.
- Managing the administrative and technical documentation of the company.
- Keeping updated the handling and lifting equipment register, making sure all necessary information such as its maintenance, certification, color coding and other information are recorded always.
- Making sure that all lifting activities are governed by lifting plans.
- A Minimum of a BSC in Engineering/ Science
- Not less than 5 years’ working experience in the energy industry.
- Good knowledge of advanced rigging and lifting level two
- Proficiency with the usage of MS Office suite
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.