Website United Nigeria Airline
Ramp Coordinator At United Nigeria Airline United Nigeria Airline is currently recruiting to fill the aforementioned positions:
Job Title: Ramp Coordinator
Locations: Lagos, Enugu, Asaba, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibilities Of Ramp Coordinator At United Nigeria Airline
- You will be tasked with the supervision of the fueling of our aircrafts.
- Receiving aircrafts and also documenting all information as regards flight movement
- Supervising the cleaning of our aircrafts.
- Calling for and supervising flights boarding.
- Oversee passengers baggage/Load identification at the aircraft.
- Overseeing the boarding of all passengers on the aircraft.
- Obtaining and documenting all flight movement information in electronic form.
- Ensuring that airport safety and regulations are implemented at all times.
- Maintaining good communication with the operations control center, as regards check in and boarding departures.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Of Ramp Coordinator At United Nigeria Airline
- Must have an OND Degree with not less than 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Must have Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Should have high level of accountability.
- Should have Good knowledge of ground airport operations.
- High integrity is mandatory
Method of Application
Candidates who are Interested should send their Application with location, and CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit flyunitednigeria.com .