Ezion-Geber Energy Limited
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION) is a company based in Nigeria, and solely established as an Engineering, Installation, Procurement, and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector. Our company has over thirty years of combined experiences of the procurement process in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the aforementioned position :
Job Title: Piping / Project Construction Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Roles & Responsibilities
- Individual who has the responsibility and authority for the administrative and technical direction of a Piping / Construction project.
- The service provider will provide expert services for onsite subsea related rig operations, well intervention, upper completions operations, Tubing hanger installations and recovery, Tree installations and recovery, deployment of IWOCS equipment for Riser base and riseless operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Mechanical Engineering Or Engineering from a recognized/ accredited university
- A Chartered Engineer (C.Eng.) or Professional Engineer license (P.E) or registration would be an added advantage.
- Eight years or more post-graduate experience in pipeline design or construction and operation the.
- Must show knowledge and practice of ASME B31.4 & 8 and other applicable pipelines ASME standards, construction, design, operation, and pipelines analysis.
Closing Date of Application
4:00pm, 13th April, 2021.
Date of Interview
14th April, 2021.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should forward their application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com