MainOne Cable is a top and renowned provider of creative/innovative network solutions and telecom services to top Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other Government institutions and businesses across West Africa.
Our success in the Telecoms sector is built on having highly proficient and talented people as the driving force behind our company. A job opportunity at MainOne is totally different and unique from what you might have experienced elsewhere in that, at MainOne you’ll be inspired, challenged and proud as you become integrated into our vision.
We are currently recruiting to fill the aforementioned position :
Job Title: BMS Engineer
- As a Building Management System (BMS) Engineer, you will be tasked with the daily operations and monitoring of MDXi Lekki Data Center, which consists of Data Center electrical and mechanical components such as CRAC/CRAH VESDA & FM200, CHILLERS, Access Control, Water Leakage Detection, CCTV within and outside the outskirts of Lagos.
- You will also work closely with the technical team.
In addition to that, the BMS Engineer will also be tasked with the following:
- Clear knowledge of BMS server, NVR, CHILLERS, DCIM Server, CRAH/CRAC, CCTV Systems, VESDA & FM200, Access Control, intrusion detection system, HVAC Systems, etc.
- Close Monitoring on All Electrical systems (Energy Meters, UPS, PDU, Feeders & Transformers) Reading and Consumption Accordingly, and reporting based on daily, weekly and monthly.
- Close Monitoring of all mechanical systems (Access Control, Chillers, CRAH/CRAC, AHU etc.), and reporting daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation and Submission of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Troubleshooting and fixing daily operational problems/issues as regards to the BMS system.
- Supporting Audits and Reviews, updating audit tracker.
- Making sure the team is meeting the SLAs with internal clients in all ramifications
- You will be tasked with ensuring that all applicable/related security standards (ISO27001 (ISMS), ISO9001, PCI Data Security Standard PCI DSS) are met.
- READ ALSO : N-Power (Bach C) Test Result For 2021 Out | How To Check N-power Test Result
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A BSc in Mechanical/Electrical and Electronics/Computer Engineering or any other applicable disciplines with not less than 2yrs working experience
- Good knowledge of structured cabling.
- Sound knowledge of Windows server 2012, ITIL, VMWare, SQL.
- Good knowledge/Understanding of mechanical, electrical and telecommunications principles, IP networks, transmission, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- Ability to multitask and being open to learning new skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and also meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently or under minimal supervision.
- The successful candidate may be required when the need arises to work weekends or even on a public holiday.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.